[governance] Bloomberg - The Overzealous Prosecution of Aaron Swartz

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sun Jan 20 19:28:58 EST 2013

On Jan 20, 2013, at 1:28 PM, "Louis Pouzin (well)" <pouzin at well.com> wrote:

> There is not much improvement to expect from revamping existing structures, they have plainly revealed their limits.

Louis -

I'm not sure that I'd agree with the above point, and would welcome further exploration.
What limits do you perceive in the current structures?

> It's time to think of manageable components and build on subsidiarity.

Full agreement with that principle, but I don't find it at all incompatible with the existing
structures... Can you elaborate on why you feel that existing structures can't be revamped
along these principles?

/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.  Warning: Mental Choking hazard - Email message contains
many small thoughts.