[governance] Notice to the IGC on Proposed Charter Amendments

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 14:32:53 EST 2013

Can the coordinator  please  re-post the final version of the proposals for the three amendments.
We have had a fair amount of dissection so it would be helpful to get a clean version.
Many thanks
Shaila

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !