[governance] Thank You all, I have been saved!!!

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:20:56 EST 2013

I want to thank the members of the caucus who enabled me get out from
the hell I went through for the past 12 hours.
Your SMS got me liberated early today morning and only poower failure
here delayed this message of recognition. Without internet and IG
Caucuse, I don't know what would have been my fate at the fourth floor
of this building. Jump myself to the other world like the fately of
the New York building or just sit on my desk and wait for miracle. I
did the second and you did performed the miracle to enable me reunite
with my family and enjoy a week end.

Thank you so much once more

Aaron

On 1/19/13, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please getmy colleugue Mr Raoul Fonkoua tel. 237 77 42 20 05 to come and
> open th
> door for me or else I will rot here this Sunday. His offioce is in the
> down floor and he locked the main door and went home leaving me
> inside.
>
> My batteries ran down
>
> Thank you
>

> On 19 1.2013 7:42, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
>> The elections for the next co-coordinator of the IGC have just closed.
>>  As this year's returning officer I am pleased to present the results.
>>
>> There were 129 people who commenced the survey.  One of them
>> self-identified as not being a member of the Internet Governance
>> Caucus, and one of them bailed out when asked that question.  This
>> leaves 127 people who self-identified.  Of those, six people claimed
>> that they had already voted in this year's election, so they were not
>> offered the opportunity to vote again.  Of the remaining 121, 106 took
>> that opportunity.
>>
>> Both candidates polled well.  In the end, Imran Ahmed Shah came second
>> with 45 votes in his favour.  Norbert Bollow came first with 61 votes.
>>
>> Congratulations Norbert, our new co-coordinator - and thanks to you
>> too Imran.  I will post the full details to our website as soon as I
>> get an opportunity, and with Sala and Izumi's position will brief
>> Norbert on the technical aspects of his new role.  I will also update
>> the list of voters on our website, and will consult with Sala about that.
>>
>> If anyone has any questions in the meantime, please let me know.
>>
>> --
>>
>> *Dr Jeremy Malcolm*

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist-OutCome Mapper