[governance] Coordinator election results

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sat Jan 19 05:02:13 EST 2013

Congratulation to Norbert. I’m sure you will do the job properly together
with Sala for more efficiency and more impact of the civil society in the
field of Internet Governance.

Again, thank you Izumi for the huge work you did during your term.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605