[governance] Alternative amendment proposal on coordinator election dates

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Jan 18 22:45:40 EST 2013

I support this proposal.

In addition, current Charter does not specify the limit of terms
if I remember/interpret correctly.

I mean how many terms a coordinator could serve is not limited
nor defined. The convention is one term, 2 year. But if one wishes,
she or he can run for another, right? My suggestion is to limit
to 2 terms, max.

I don't have the capacity now to describe this idea into Charter
text, and welcome anyone to draft such one. Thanks,

izumi

.

Japan
www.anr.org