[governance] Coordinator election results

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Jan 18 21:31:17 EST 2013

Congratulations to Norbert and also to Imran for your dedication, passion
and willingness.

I am sure that IGC will become stronger and more focused than before.

Many thanks to Sala for your hard work and consistent energy while I was
almost retired. It's been a real pleasure working with you!

Now that we have new co-co, I am happy to retire from
that position officially, but will try to remain active as one member.

Thanks also to Jeremy for your continued support even after stepping
down from the co-co, which I really admire, and without your technical
and reasoned assistance, we could not have this result.

Many thanks to all the members of IGC for supporting my activities
as co-co.  I was honored and also very happy to work for IGC.
It has given me many lessons, ideas and directions to go.
I really like the diversity within IGC, which could sometimes look
like our weakness, but indeed they are our rich asset I believe.

We have many more tasks ahead, and I sincerely hope that with the
new coordinator team, we will make step by step progress.

izumi

Japan
www.anr.org