[governance] Preliminary List of Nominees for the 2013 MAG - REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:36:05 EST 2013

It would be very good if, in this discussion, the various parties would make
some effort to clearly differentiate their contribution from those that have
gone before. >>>There are various ways of doing this as you know.<<<

(I believe that many people, including myself, read their mail in some type
of ASCII format which means that reformatting including through using
italics or alternative character sets does not come through and some other
procedure is required. In the absence of attention being paid to this, the
result is highly confusing including especially in attributing comments to
one or another party.

Tks,