[governance] CORRECTION Re: 2013 MAG Nominees - REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jan 18 07:00:26 EST 2013

Tom

Maybe you can also ask potential nominees to add a line whereby they
express their commitment to keep up close interactions with the IGC, and
to report back extensively.

IN fact the UNDESA announcement says that MAG nominees are "expected to
have extensive linkages with their respective stakeholder groups".

CS's norms for accountability and interactiveness should be even higher
than normal ones. So it is important that we get such a commitment. It
used to be the practice in the IGC to get such a commitment from nominees..

parminder