[governance] US 2nd on Internet Freedom

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:07:13 EST 2013

As co-author of the 2012 report for Brazil, I can attest that the rating is
mostly subjective. The author attributes scores for different elements, all
determined by Freedom House.
Also, and this is perhaps more troubling, the published scores aren't
always those determined by the authors.
Best,
Ivar