[governance] ZDNet: UN plans Internet governance amid outcry to defund ITU +

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Jan 16 13:59:22 EST 2013

The US and UNESCO's an on/off kind of thing.  They don't fund, they
do, they don't.  Currently they don't
<http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/31/us-palestinians-unesco-usa-funding-idUSTRE79U5ED20111031>

UNESCO would be a good counter against the ITU's Internet policy
ambitions (but the ITU's much cheaper.)

Adam