[governance] Preliminary List of Nominees for the 2013 MAG - REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Tue Jan 15 01:32:03 EST 2013

IGC List Members,

The below 36 people have been self nominated or were nominated by
another IGC member to be on the 2013 MAG (the Internet Governance
Forum's Multistakeholder Advisory Group).

It's a far larger list than any previous one with which I am familiar.
And the Nominating Committee has very little time to make a selection.

So that we may properly review all eligible candidates, the Nominating
Committee would greatly appreciate your addressing the following as soon
as practicable.

  * If you are*not on this* list and were inadvertently left off, please
    inform the NomCom immediately.
  * If you are *on the list* and wish to be removed - that is, you do
    not wish to serve on the 2013 MAG - please inform the NomCom as soon
    as possible.
  * Those indicating an interest in serving on the MAG and wishing to
    send supporting documents, or having others send supporting
    documents to their nominations, should assure their arrival by
    c.o.b. Thursday.  This is extremely tight but we must have the final
    decision completed by Saturday with nominations to IGF by January 21.

The preliminary full list of nominees are:

 1. Anriette Esterhuysen
 2. Baudouin SCHOMBE
 3. Brenden Kuerbis
 4. Chaitanya Dhareshwar