[governance] WG on enhanced cooperation

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Mon Jan 14 15:23:07 EST 2013

Norbert Bollow [2013-01-15 01:56]:
> José Félix Arias Ynche <jaryn56 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Estoy de acuerdo en que lo mejor sería iniciar el NomCom, para el
>> proceso de selección inmediata.  Y no se tenga que pedir una nueva
>> lista, se puede iniciar con los que ya se ofrecieron.
>>
>> La  pregunta es; si se puede legítimamente abreviar este proceso, de
>> pedir al coordinador responsable que envié por correo electrónico a
>> todos los que se ofrecieron para la última vez y preguntarles si
>> están todavía dispuestos a servir.
>>
>> La carta no parece prohibir tal cosa.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand the language that you used.

Evil-Google Tran$late to the rescue:

I agree it would be best to start the NomCom, for the process immediate
selection. And not have to ask for a new list, you can starting with
those already offered.

The question is, if you can legitimately shorten this process of asking
coordinator responsible emailed to everyone who offered for the last
time and ask if they are still willing to serve.

The charter does not seem to prohibit such a thing.

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director