[governance] Notice to the IGC on Proposed Charter Amendments

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 03:05:30 EST 2013

Current election was delayed, but previous two elections results were announced in the month of Oct. Two months over, elections are being held in Jan. If we use only "by the end of calendar year" in some cases, elections will be held again in the January, so, why not cover both options?
It may be amended as":
* election of the coordinator will be held, whenever possible by the ending of the term period of the "outgoing coordinator". If events prevent an election by the completion of term, it will be held as soon as by the end of the calendar year".

Regards, Imran

>________________________________

            South :), to

>>>"by the December solstice"
>>>
>>In that case (because what are we, druids?) we could just say "by
      the end of the calendar year".  That would be even simpler.

>yes, absolutely.
>

>>--
>>
>>Dr Jeremy Malcolm
>>Senior Policy Officer
>>Consumers International | the global campaigning voice for
            consumers
>>Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
>>Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala
          Lumpur, Malaysia