[governance] Coordinator election in progress

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Wed Jan 9 21:58:51 EST 2013

In Japan, for formal voting, we usually vote without writing any name,
making a blank ballot and put them into the box. (we are still
hand writing the names of the candidates).

Likewise, it looks natural to me to prepare a choice - Abstain/non of the above,
in addition to the explicit names of the candidates.

I accept that this time it is too late, but hope that make sure to
reach consensus
for Charter and actual voting system before our next vote. (ah, Charter change
requires the voting as well ;-).

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *