[governance] Re: a formal appeal request to the appeal team to reverse the recent ban on a Member

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Jan 8 17:16:24 EST 2013

OK, we have an appeal re suspension (at least from the viewpoint of this Appeals team member. The appeal is to reverse the recent ban on a member (SRS).

This Appeals Team will gather and advise. I would imagine this will include a formal call for further inputs from list members, and requests to both Sala and SRS to give their input. But the Appeals Team now needs to determine its approach in accordance with requirements.

Ian Peter