[governance] 2013 Preparations for MAG - Nominations

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Jan 8 13:55:29 EST 2013

(just changing the topic slightly as this topic was considering a more
general document)

While I agree with Avri and others that nominating all last years slate
again is a good idea, the last MAG nominations were about 12 months ago and
there appears to be a requirement for up to one third to be rotated off. So
I do think we need to nominate additional names as well and don't see it as
impossible to do so.

However, as there seems to be support for all current members, I would like
to nominate them all. Thomas, are you reading or should I separately send a
nomination of the members to you as Chair of the Nomcom?

(I have already completed my co ordinator ballot form so cannot use that for
nominations - is there another process I  should follow or Thomas can you
just pick this up as a nomination of the existing CS members?

Ian Peter