[governance] 2013 Preparations for MAG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 8 11:26:17 EST 2013

Hi,

One possible easy way out is to just ask the IGC list give consensus agreement to the candidate list that was submitted last year.  It is not all that long ago that a lot of work went into creating this list.

This has the advantage of recommending that those on that list who were included in this year's MAG have endorsement for continuing and re-suggests the people they did not choose.

Note: I suggest this as someone who was not given the honor of being included on that list and thus am not suggesting something that benefits me in any way.

avri