[governance] Internet principles and IGF 8

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Jan 8 11:04:11 EST 2013

Concerning IGC's submission for IGF 8 theme, program etc, please see
below the email I just now wrote to the Internet right and principles
coalition. I suggest that IGC supports the IRP coalition in making these
submissions -

(1) of organising/ sponsoring a round table on Internet principles
(which IGC can cosponsor)

(2) proposing that Internet principles be considered as the overall
theme of the next IGF. Maybe something more descriptive as - 'public
interest principles for the Internet' or 'Shaping global principles for
the Internet'.

parminder