[governance] Civic Society Membership on MAG -Toward a Joint-Board

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Jan 8 01:29:37 EST 2013

Imran Ahmed Shah <ias_pk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would suggest that list of IGC Nomination should not be limited to
> the number of
>
> But we should nominate few members from each of the stakeholder
> groups: Governments,
> The Private Sector,
> Civil Society, and
> Technical Community

Given that we're using the nomcom process for creating the list of IGC
nominees, I would suggest that it is important to focus this list of
IGC nominees on what randomly selected IGC members will have the
relevant knowledge to assess, namely: Who would be a good set of
persons to represent the set of Civil Society perspectives (distinct
from governmental, private sector, and technical community perspectives)
on the MAG?

Greetings,
Norbert