[governance] The Appeals Team

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Tue Jan 8 01:07:36 EST 2013

IGC List,

My records indicate the current members of the Civil Society Internet
Governance Caucus Appeals Team are:

  * *Ginger Paque*
  * *Ian Peter*
  * *Roland Perry*
  * *Shaila Rao Mistry*
  * *Deirdre Williams*

They were appointed by the NomCom on July 24, 2012. The appointment was
for one year beginning on July 24, 2012. (See copy of the NomCom report
below.)

Sincerely,

Thomas Lowenhaupt, Chair (non-voting)
2012 Appeals Team Nominating Committee