[governance] Appeal request Re: [] Updates on MAG 2013

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jan 7 08:53:47 EST 2013

Hi,

If 4 voting members appeal to the team, it is ok to appeal.
I think that having a single coordinator is no reason either way.

If members think the rules are being abused
and that the members are being ignored,
they should appeal.
I am trying to appeal

I understand that you don't agree,
and it looks like very few people do,
so it may be a moot issues.

As far as I know the appeals team serves until it is replaced.
as i thought the co-co's did.

Remind me again,
why did you step down before you had been replaced?

avri