[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] MAG Renewal for 2013

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Jan 7 05:53:06 EST 2013

While creating a well-coordinated process with other like-minded CS groups for
MAG nomination might be the ideal solution, I would not push for this
at the moment.

Even within IGC, there are very diverse views and positions on several issues.
I don't think that is our weakness, per se, but rather, could be a strength.

I don't think making a single voice to represent the whole CS by IGC
is, at this stage,
ready and well accepted by other CS groups.

izumi

Japan
www.anr.org