FW: [governance] FW: [IP] Google's Lawyers Work Behind the Scenes to Carry the Day - NYTimes.com

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:30:15 EST 2013

Thanks Riaz (and sorry for the really awkward phrasing…

To put that in English…

I'm wondering whether it wouldn't be better to "investigate" Google for possible "freedom of thought" violations rather than issues concerning "freedom of speech"… Google has the potential for much more serious impacts on our capacity to know (or not know) certain things, than on what we can say or not say…