[governance] Yes! Hands off the Internet!

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Tue Jan 1 05:01:13 EST 2013

Riaz K Tayob [2012-12-29 18:37]:
> See Nader on this issue... here
> <https://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/contract-peonage-by-ralph-nader/>.

While Nader is quite relevant to the current discussion, I fail to see
how this article of his pertains to this thread.

> Will try to dig out something on why oligopoly is a better approach to
> understand these kinds of markets than the simple competition vs
> monopoly argument...

Even assuming oligopoly is the better approach, what is the precise
statement of the problem and what is the solution that the "oligopoly
approach" provides?

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director