[governance] Update on NomCom [CSTD Nominee Selection]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:28:28 EST 2013

Dear All,

Following the previous NomCom Independent Non Voting Chair's recusal due to
conflict of interest, I am pleased to advise that Devon Blake will be
replacing Guru as NomCom Chair and has also willingly forfeited his rights
to vote to maintain neutrality as he facilitates the process to a close.

They are in the middle of deliberations and Devon will be regularly
updating the IGC on developments of the NomCom. I would like to thank the
NomCom for the work that they are doing in this time and wish them well in
their deliberations.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala