[governance] Call for nominations: CSTD WG on enhanced cooperation

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:23:00 EST 2013

1. Your name, email and contact number

     -SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

     -b.schombe at gmail.com

     -+243998983491/+243813684512

2. The civil society entities (network or organisations) that you are
affiliated

    -CENTRE AFRICAIN D’ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)

3. The capacity of this affiliation if applicable (e.g. "member" or your job
title)

      -ICT CONSULTANT

3. Your country of residence

        -DR CONGO

4. Your nationality and your gender

        -DR CONGO

5.What experience and expertise do you have in public-interest oriented
policy processes that involve cooperation between governments, and also
between governments and non-governmental stakeholder groups? Note that
people from sectors other than internet/ICTs are welcome and could have
a lot to contribute.

 *CAFEC it is a member of Least Development Country Watch (LDCwatch) at
national level. LDC Watch is a member of Social Watch International. The
CAFEC is also part of the ICT cluster and Development program for poverty
reduction in the DRC. CAFEC plays the leading role in the national
activities on the process of implementation of the National and IGF in the
organization of subregional and regional forum of Internet governance in
the DRC.*

*It is also planned a seminar workshop for actors multiparty DRC on
Internet governance.*

6. What experience and expertise do you have in enhanced cooperation in
the context of the WSIS process and internet governance in general?\

*I am personally a member of the Executive Secretariat of the IGF Central
Africa, I received a certified training DiploFoundation on Internet
governance. The CAFEC has been accredited since 2003 at the World Summit on
the Information Society since 2008 and UNCTAD.*

*I participated actively in the Global Caucus civil society on Internet
governance.*

*-at the local level, I bring my expertise to the department in charge of
ICT for the achievement of the national IGF.
*
7. Are you able to commit to the time needed to travel to WG meetings
and participate in these meetings and in WG activity? Meetings will mostly
be in Geneva.

*I still have as usual to attend all meetings regardless of the place or
location.*

* *

 Baudouin

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN