[governance] Preparing for the IGF Open Consultation

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 18:43:15 EST 2013

Interesting report from APC, Anriette.  I do identify with most of the issues raised there.  Here are a few other thoughts:

	1. The Good: the organising of a huge IT show at the same time at the Baku Expo center was a great initiative by the host country.
	2. The bad: The rip-off of Azeri taxis was really outrageous.

	3. The future: In 2013, it will be interesting to see some local IG-oriented organisations take part in the  event, not just at hospitality level. I did not see a critical massof Azeris in the sessions.  I know that Indonesia has a huge blogger community and it will be interesting to see them fully: in sessions and exhibition areas
Regards

Nnenna

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com