[governance] Fwd: Why do US and EU trade negotiators hate the Berne Copyright Limitations and Exceptions? | Knowledge Ecology International

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:45:33 EST 2013

It is interesting when advocacy in relation to global public interest is labelled as left/South.
Civil society is seen as a watchdog and where it is told to stop speaking or expressing its views because they are "left" then there is a danger of being innoculated from subtle threats that affect what we hold dear, an open and free Internet.

Sent from my iPad