[governance] Brief report Re: Civil society representation at WSIS+10 in Paris

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:01:07 EST 2013

Hi Grace:

Thanks for reaching out.

I would certainly appreciate if you could spare 45 secs or thereabouts to
raise awareness, by mention, of the challenges facing Small Island
Developing States.

For guidance, there is some excellent information emanating from the
recently held IGF-12 Workshop on a similar topic at
http://wsms1.intgovforum.org/content/no81-internet-governance-and-sustainable-development-case-small-island-developing-statesas
well as at
http://www.commonwealthigf.org/blog/internet-governance-challenges-in-small-island-developing-states-raising-the-volume-of-our-voices/

Thanks in advance.