[governance] ¿Quienes votaron?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 15:10:06 EST 2013

Your proposal is very good and is adopted in many organisations also has a legal value, where it is called as "Proxy Vote".

But as far as "Information Security" is concerned, the proxy option may be misused easily. Specially in virtual community cases where the physical identification is not available.