[governance] Request

Devon Blake devonrb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:49:45 EST 2013

 Emails like the one below, has been consistently coming to my inbox, I am
pretty sure it means the list is being intruded on. Am I the only one
receiving these? maybe Jeremy or someone else could sort this out? thanks!
Devon

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Koven Ronald <kovenronald at aol.com> wrote:

>   Hello,
>
>  Sorry to bother you with this but i had a sudden trip out of the country
> to Belgium. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney
> disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney
> transplant is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to
> have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my
> credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short
> time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way
> it is right now. I need a loan of 2,000 Euros from you and I'll reimburse
> you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up
> with,if not all get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.
>
>  Bests, Rony

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Devon Blake
Special Projects Director
Earthwise Solutions Limited
29 Dominica Drive
Kgn 5
,Phone: Office 876-968-4534, Mobile, 876-483-2632

To be kind, To be helpful, To network
*Earthwise ... For Life!*