: [governance] caucus contribution -> PLEASE REVIEW

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Feb 14 06:06:46 EST 2013

Dear all

I'm not able right now to double-check everything (I'll do that later),
but I think that the following reflects the current state of the
consensus process discussions, plus what I believe to be purely
editorial fixes in paragraphs 25 and 34.

http://igcaucus.org/working-docs/2013-02-14.pdf
http://igcaucus.org/working-docs/2013-02-14.odt
http://igcaucus.org/working-docs/2013-02-14.doc

What, if anything :-) requires further wordsmithing in order to have
an acceptable caucus statement?

Greetings,
Norbert