[governance] Request

International Ivission ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 14 00:10:07 EST 2013

To avoid such threats, I strongly suggest we start thinking of policies to restrict subscription to our list.
Its fundamental to distinguish between credibility and transparency if we have to keep our list professional and authentic.

regards,

___________________________________
  Asama Abel Excel
President and CEO
I-VISSION INTERNATIONAL
 Box 13040 Blvd de la rep., Feu Rouge BessenguéDouala Cameroon
 E: ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr / excelasama at yahoo.fr : info at ivission.net
 T (bur): +237 33 76 55 76 /
 T (Mob): 99 44 43 91 / 76 14 26 23Skype (office): i-vission (personal): excelasama Web: www.ivission.net
 Web album: www.flickr.com/ivission