: [governance] caucus contribution -> overall theme

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 13 17:36:50 EST 2013

Hmm... I'd say that “Human rights and their implications for Internet
governance” could work as an overall theme that could be supplemented
by perhaps three subthemes.

How about:

"For the 2013 IGF we suggest “Human rights and their implications for
Internet governance” as main theme, with “Effective participation
of all stakeholders in Internet governance”, “Internet Rights and
Principles” and “Internet for Kids” as overall subthemes."

?

Greetings,
Norbert