[governance] Re: caucus contribution -> recommendations of WG on IGF improvements

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 13 15:45:57 EST 2013

So, would it work to just replace the sentence “Especially the
following recommendations of the WG on IGF Improvements should be
implemented immediately:” with “In our view, the implementation of the
following three recommendations of the WG on IGF Improvements is
very important:”?

Assuming that the proposed resolution to McTim's comment on paragraph 3
is accepted, the beginning of section A would then read as follows:

  A. Implementation of the recommendations of the WG on IGF Improvements

  There has been a sense of impatience and great urgency vis a vis the
  fact that IGF has really not addressed key global public policy
  questions that it was created to contribute towards resolution of.

  In our view, the implementation of the following three
  recommendations of the WG on IGF Improvements is very important:

  (three quotes from the WG’s report
  http://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/a67d65_en.pdf
  follow)

Is that acceptable?