[governance] Civil Society speaker slots at WSIS+10 in Paris

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Wed Feb 13 09:20:31 EST 2013

Just to inform that my colleague Daniel Prado (d.prado at maaya.org),
Exec. Secretary of MAAYA , will be present and could represent
civil society interests in the field of linguistic diversity in
cyberspace in WSIS (he will present on this subject in a UNESCO workshop).

MAAYA (http://maaya.org)  is the World Network for Linguistic
Diversity created after WSIS by Adama Samassekou who is the current President.

Daniel and I work closely in the referenced matter which is hardly
represented in WSIS and this is why I share this information.
You can relate to him the same way and with the same trust you would
have related to me.

believed to be clean.