[governance] Request

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Feb 13 07:54:07 EST 2013

Just his account.  I did see spam from yet another compromised account on another ISP also emitting "rony" spam .. so I guess our colleague has an extra large address book and the scammer is spreading the load around to avoid tripping spam filters too much.

You might not get much mail from AOL servers, and they have a small fraction of the huge number of users they had a few years back, but that still leaves them with millions of users on their systems.

--srs (iPad)