[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 13 06:35:37 EST 2013

[with IGC Coordinator hat on]

I wrote yesterday:
> I'll hopefully get an answer tomorrow on whether we can get an
> extension of the Feb 14 deadline.

It turns out to be not at all easy to extend that deadline. However
if necessary, we can send the part that is resolved by then on Friday
morning, and an addendum on Monday morning.

I'd like us to try to avoid making use of the possibility with an
addendum on Monday, but I am much more relaxed now that I know that we
can take a bit of extra time for a consensus process on some difficult
point, if it turns out to be necessary to do so.

> Depending on that answer I'll set internal deadlines for
> - providing a specific textual change suggestion for the comments
>   marked "Please propose specific text.",

23.00 UTC on Wednesday February 13.

> - proposing improved resolutions,

23.00 UTC on Wednesday February 13 (will be extended for those
specific points for which a further consensus process turns out to be
necessary).

> - formally objecting to proposed resolutions,

22.00 UTC on Thursday February 14 (will be extended for those
specific points for which a further consensus process turns out to be
necessary).

> - formally objecting to the current draft text regarding points for
>   which alternatives have been suggested.

05.00 UTC on Friday February 15.

Greetings,
Norbert