[governance] CNAS Commentary: "The Internet Yalta"

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Mon Feb 11 20:30:02 EST 2013

When major actors are split in two dominant groups, minor ones tend to
adopt a non committed neutral position. Then they may exploit it in ways
that fit their or some other interests.

What you are proposing is a valid global picture. It needs bones to be
effective, that is, influential.

E.g. produce reports, books, surveys, ...
Organize events, seminars, camps, petitions, ...
Set up a comprehensive data base on critical topics
.. add more suggestions

Best, Louis