[governance] Defund the ITU petition

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Feb 11 01:06:15 EST 2013

Louis Pouzin (well) [11/02/13 06:49 +0100]:

>I don't think it's appropriate to raise the Israel/Palestine debate on this
>list. One side views are well known and don't improve anything.

Equally, I don't think your posts to the list putting the US defunding of
Unesco in the context of this petition, and claiming a conspiracy between
the organizers of the petition, google and maybe also the USG, as being
very appropriate, or even very factual for that matter.

I accept that the israel palestine issue is off topic for this list. So
please help us all by not dragging it into list conversation in the first
place.  Thank you.