[governance] Alarming - Software that tracks people on social media created by defence firm - Guardian

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 10 12:18:22 EST 2013

Thanks for sharing, Fouad.

But... alarming? Social Network Analysis is not new and can be done very
easily using *free* tools that you can download on-line. You don't need
Raytheon to sell you something costing millions of dollars for that.

Here's a little concept study I did a few years ago.
http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/a-study-of-internet-rfc-authors-using-netdraw-and-yed

... and I guess, the very fact I am replying to your post now links us. :-)

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD