[governance] my personal position

José Félix Arias Ynche jaryn56 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:25:00 EST 2013

I think it has good proposals Gurstein ... I wish it was more specific and
clearer issues: community informatics, community network computing,
networks issues.
In that way you can improve and update lists.igcaucus.org, in what I think
is a little out of step with global realities and peoples
  emerging in relation to ICT and free information.

I wonder who the candidates to choose from, they come from, what interest
have to
expect? and because of this habit as racist, using its members and then
discard them as if they were no longer useful, it would seem strange hands
behind interested
you leave everything to your chosen and everything remains the same ... at
least I hope thanks to all.

I think anyone who wants to apply must submit at least a government plan
modern and well structured according to the time we live and futuristic,
and if it does not
can be qualified as a candidate ... is my personal position, and if I am
not opposed disliked
to change me.

And as they give personalized emails, or keep the same ...

*Cordialmente:         José Félix Arias Ynche*
*                        Investigador Social Para El Desarrollo*