[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Feb 4 02:58:04 EST 2013

Thanks Parminder.

Probably be good if MAG members were asked to read the document before
the meetings later this month.  Also remind MAG to consider comments
made in Baku during the taking stock/way forward session
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/114-preparatory-process/1259-igf-2012-taking-stock-and-the-way-forward-main-session>.

Including a summary of Improvements WG recommendations IGC supports in
the contribution being drafted now should also be helpful.

Adam