[governance] Charter amendments voting underway

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:41:55 EST 2013

Quoting the charter at http://igcaucus.org/charter under Voting
Process, "As part of the voting process the voter must personally
ascertain that they are a member of the IGC based on membership
criteria described elsewhere in this charter and posted as part of the
voting information (i.e. a voter must affirm membership on the voter
form in order to vote)"

I didn't see the above.

I would also have preferred my vote to be secret (as it's the norm for
most voting events) but it looks like that's not an easy.

Kind Regards,
Wilson