[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Feb 3 01:03:09 EST 2013

I agree with  earlier proposals (adam and others) that a full day with
various possible different formats be devoted to one key theme (which I
propose be as a clerly laid out policy question, as also recommended by
the WG on IGF)

I think it is time to move on from generic hold all sessions that the
IGF still mostly consists of..

parminder