[discuss] [governance] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Dec 27 05:49:50 EST 2013

Yes, correct. Speak for yourself and your own organization and please don't presume to speak for all of civil society.

If the entire goal is to fight with other stakeholders and despite the denial, simply obsess about representation on committees then that is absolutely not the direction civil society should ever take.

--srs (htc one x)