[governance] BB listers and IGC listers

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:26:34 EST 2013

To persons subscribed to the Best Bits list and Internet Governance list

I have started a sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-TSs6WAZLtaGs-wHmw-cBxr4tF3Ix7tNEGV7JeXYa3E/edit#gid=1819847878

This sheet contains the 250 addresses subcribed to the Best Bits list.
This list is available for all subscribed members.

I am now auditing the BB list members who are/may be also in the IGC list.
The list of IGC members is here: http://igcaucus.org/node/12/

One list uses email addresses and the other uses Names and profiles.

There are about 347 at the moment (dunno if it is up to date) at the  IGC
list.

This exercise follows the "double dipping" idea of BB and IGC.   This
comparison is only of BB and IGC. But in going through, I noticed there was
still overlapping in APC, Diplo and NCSG of ICANN members. But since those
communities are not being construed to be double dipping, we may spare
ouselves that audit.

But if someone has time, patience and access, it may be worthwhile to do
same for the other networks!

Hoping this will be useful to some of us

Nnenna