[governance] Message to the IGC [Call for Wider Civil Society to engage in a Coalition]

International Ivission ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 9 04:51:19 EST 2013

Receive warm greetings from Cameroon.
I-Vission International is interested in this offer.
Kindly find the answers next to questions below:

	1. Name of the Organisation or Network (and when organisation or network was first formed)
I-Vission International, formed on the 10th of September 2008
	1. Details of Constituency represented (Please also identify whether this is a country based/regional or international)
Represented in Sub Sahara Africa (Region)
	1. Name of Coordinator of Organisation/Network
Asama Abel Excel
	1. Contact Details (including website)
I-VISSION INTERNATIONAL
3rd Floor immeuble Centre Médical de Bessengué
 Box 13040 Blvd de la rep., Feu Rouge Bessengué
Douala Cameroon
E: ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr / excelasama at yahoo.fr :
info at ivission.net
T (bur): +237 33 76 55 76  (Mob): 99 44 43 91 / 76 14 26 23
Skype (office): i-vission (personal):
excelasama, My blog
Web: www.ivission.net
Web album: www.flickr.com/ivission
Facebook: ivission.internationl
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ivission
NWK: www.meetup.com/ivission

	1. Name of one Nominee to the Coalition who will speak on administrative matters where it comes to the wider coalition
             Asama Abel Excel

Asama Abel Excel
President and CEO
E: ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr / excelasama at yahoo.fr : info at ivission.net