[governance] Saving the Net

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sat Dec 7 16:34:01 EST 2013

 dear Michael You are right in stressing the danger of private data processing. With a State viololating its citizens' privacy we have at least the chance for changing ... its government, provided we are in a true democracy :-) More seriously, I understand your arguments and support particularly your secont point. Thanks for your mail and enjoy the week-end Jean-Louis> Message du 07/12/13 18:30