[governance] Mandela: a giant passes

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Fri Dec 6 04:27:39 EST 2013

Throughout his 95 years, Nelson Mandela has spoken words that ring true for
many of us - about equality, about compassion, and about creating change.

We have lost a hero who fought for the rights of all people, and touched
millions in the process. We will miss him, but we will not forget his
incredible work and the legacy he left behind.

Nelson Mandela leaves a legacy of equality, democracy and education. It is
incredibly important that all of us take his passing not as an end of an
age, but as a renewed determination to carry on his work every day.

Not only South Africa is saddened by this loss but the whole world including
our country Mauritius, which has very close ties with South Africa.

Our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to the Mandela family and to
the whole South African Nation. May the departed soul rest in peace. -
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mandela.nelson

Best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal